Friday 5 January 2018

New Stamps

Good evening friends and here's wishing you all the very best for 2018.
After a bit of a rocky start to the year I am happy to share with you a couple of my new stamps released today from The Artistic Stamper. They are available HERE if you are interested.

First up I have a set of 4 mini stamps which are smaller versions of 4 of my currently available large backgrounds. I have wanted to do these for a while now as the size makes them great for ATCs, tags and smaller projects.
For those of you who know me, it comes as no surprise that my first project has been to make a set of mini notebooks LOL.


 

They are great for adding details to smaller journal pages too
I am looking forward to sharing more projects with these great little stamps. I also love that you get all four designs in one set.
What do you think?

I'll be back tomorrow with the next design samples. Until then, I hope you have a lovely evening.

No comments: